Terms & Conditions
- Your access to and use of appreciateart.co.uk is subject exclusively to these terms and conditions.
- You will not use appreciateart.co.uk for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
- By using the Website/Services you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice.
- Appreciate Art Limited reserves the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the Website/Services following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is therefore your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
- All artworks are sold subject to availability.
- We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are no longer available.
- All prices are subject to change without notification, and whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the prices displayed on appreciateart.co.uk they are not guaranteed to be accurate. If any price is different from that which is displayed we will inform you before dispatching the order and you will have the option of continuing with the order or not.
- All sales are to be conducted in GBP and we do not accept any other currency unless otherwise agreed beforehand.
- Ownership of goods supplied by Appreciate Art Limited will pass from them to you when the agreed price and monies outstanding to them have been paid in full.
- Artworks consigned for sale to Appreciate Art Limited will pass from the owner to the customer when the price and monies outstanding have been paid in full to the seller.
- Any artwork/purchases that are to be collected must done so within 7 days of the order being made. Storage limitations prevent us from keeping client’s work indefinitely.
- If the work remains uncollected after the 7 day cut off then it will be moved to our storage facility.
- All work moved to storage is subject to a £35.00
- Administration/processing charge and a further £17.50 weekly charge to cover insurance and storage
- Payment must be made in full before the artworks can be collected.
- The cost of goods do not include delivery charges unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- All artworks are packed by a specialist team and sent using one of secure specialist courier partners.
- Standard shipping options cover loss and damage to artworks to a maximum of £10,000. Additional shipping insurance is available to purchase at the costs below current of April 2019.
- £95 for Artworks with a value of £10,000 - £20,000
- £195 for Artworks with a value of £20,000 - £40,000
- £295 for Artworks with a value of £40,000 - £60,000
- £395 for Artworks with a value of £60,000 - £80,000
- Artworks with a value of £80,000+ please contact the gallery
- Unless additional insurance is taken with us, our liability for claims of loss or damage is limited to either the value of the goods or repair/restoration to a maximum of £10,000.
- Goods in transit being shipped or delivered to you will be covered by Appreciate Art Limited, shipping insurance will be up to and including the point of collection or as arranged by you.
- Appreciate Art Limited will not accept any responsibility for goods being delayed as a result of shippers and or courier services.
- Appreciate Art Limited is not responsible for the payment of any import or customs duties that maybe payable on any goods ordered.
- To hold an artwork, a deposit of 20% of the total value is required. This will ensure that the artwork is removed from sale for 7 days. After this period, the deposit is non-refundable and will be held as a credit towards your next purchase and the artwork re-released for sale.
- Where goods have been dispatched it is the purchaser’s responsibility to inspect goods verifying quantity specifications and details. Upon receipt of the goods the purchaser must raise any queries or complaint about the goods within 7 days otherwise Appreciate Art Limited will deem the purchase and delivery accepted by you.
- If goods are unsuitable, damaged or being returned for any other reason then regardless of the currency that the order was paid in any refund from Appreciate Art Limited will ONLY be made in GBP.
- A full refund would be for the amount showing on the buyer’s invoice i.e. the amount of money received by Appreciate Art Limited.
- Appreciate Art Limited are not responsible for currency fluctuations and will not change the amount to be refunded based on fluctuations or fees incurred by the recipient’s bank.
- Any deposit taken for an artwork is seen as a commitment to purchase and cannot be refunded unless the artwork is not as described.
Certificates of Authenticity (COAs)
- Appreciate Art Limited do not send COA's with the artwork for security reasons. They will be hand-delivered or sent by registered post after the artwork has been dispatched. Please allow 21 days.
- Holding deposits for all artwork with COAs are non-refundable unless the artwork is found to be defective.
- The presentation, texts, documentation, illustrations, designs, icons, software and all other content on the Appreciate Art website are protected by international copyright laws.
- Appreciate Art Limited retains all rights, including photographs, text and any other information contained in and on the site.
- Appreciate Art Limited expressly forbids the copying of any protected content on the site.
- We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted securely. We will not be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide us.
- Appreciate Art Limited tries hard to ensure that the website is functioning correctly and is as accurate as possible, this will not always be achievable and therefore the following disclaimers apply.
- Appreciate Art Limited does not guarantee or represent that the content available or accessible via the website will always be accurate, complete or current or that access to the website will be uninterrupted.
- Appreciate Art Limited expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use the website, whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, viruses, errors (whether typographical or otherwise), omissions, out of date information or otherwise.
- Accessing the website and the downloading of material from appreciateart.co.uk is done entirely at the user's own risk.
- The user, and not Appreciate Art Limited, will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if Appreciate Art Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- Should you require any further information requiring these conditions or anything else regarding Appreciate Art Limited, then please email email@example.com or use the contact form on our website.